Tuesday through Saturday - 10am - 2pm
*CLOSED Sundays and Mondays*
Canyon Lake Animal Shelter Society
Below is a brief description of how the adoption process works at Canyon Lake Animal Shelter:
- Visit with a CLASS Adoption Counselor. Together you will discuss the type of animal you are looking for and your life style so that we can help you find the best match for you.
- Complete the Pre-Adoption form. (Available below)
- Visit our kennels and cattery to meet the possible matches.
- You should plan at least 20 minutes with the pet you are interested in. If you already have a dog, it is best to bring them on leash with you to see how they get along with your potential new family member. (Please don't bring them into the office until you have spoken with an Adoption Counselor. Thank You!)
- Once you are approved to adopt, complete the adoption form and take your New Family Member Home!
All of the pets adopted from CLASS will be spayed/neutered, current on their vaccinations and microchipped (for identification, if lost). Dogs are also current on heartworm medication.